How do I?
Enrol in a Faculty of Human Sciences course
Create my Assignment Coversheets
Plagiarism involves using the work of another person and presenting it as your own. All students are responsible for familiarising themselves with the Macquarie University Academic Honesty policy, seeking further advice if necessary and complying with it at all times.
Appeal my grade
There might be times when you think there may be a problem with your final grade. The Appeal Against a Final Grade process is available to help resolve any problems. The final date for lodging a grade appeal is 20 working days after the date the final grades were released.
Please read the University Grade Appeal Policy before you submit an appeal and ensure that it meets one of the criteria.
For Internal Students the application process for Grade Appeal is as follows:
- Go ask.mq.edu.au click on 'My Enquiries' and log on using your OneID.
- Under 'Forms and Requests' drop-box, you must select the 'Submit Grade Appeal' option.
- Then you need to follow the necessary prompts in order to submit your application.
Get my Academic Transcript (MQ)
Students can obtain two types of academic transcripts:
1) Advising or Unofficial Transcript: used for academic consultations or university processes such as an application for Special Approval. If you require an unofficial academic transcript, you can download it through your eStudent or contact Student Connect.
2) Official transcript: printed on watermarked paper and used to verify a student's results to an external person(s)/organisation. It includes yearly enrollment details, units, results, credit points, course completion and/or conferral of award details, as well as all fails and withdrawals.It is only available in hard copy and you will need to fill in a Transcript Request Form.
Organise my Graduation
Look for course information
Find my way around the campus
A map of the campus is available.
- Buildings labelled C are in the Center of the Campus E & F are on the East side of the Campus W and X are on the West side of the Campus.
- Buildings are numbered with numbers from 1 to 11, where low numbers are closer to the front of the Campus (i.e. closer to Epping Road) and high numbers are closer to the back of the Campus (i.e. closer to the M2 motorway).
Thus, E11A is on the eastern side of the campus, near the rear of the campus. AndW3Ais on the west side of the campus, near the front of the campus.