- Faculty Home
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Research Training Pathway
- PhD & Research Degrees
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy
- Combined Research and Coursework Degrees
- Explore our research
- International research collaboration
- Contacts for Research Degrees
- Research facilities
- PhD and Research Candidates
- Our Research
- News and Events
- Current Students
- Departments & Centres
- About Us
- Contact Us
As a full-time PhD candidate, you will have access to:
- a desk/workstation
- locked filing cabinet
- telephone, computer, internet access, and IT support.
- postage (related to data collection)
- local telephone calls.
Candidates are encouraged to use free internet service options such as Skype. Part-time PhD candidates may be required to hot-desk.
Depending on your field of research, you will access state-of-the-art purpose-built specialty laboratories.
Study at our library's Higher Degree Research space
The Higher Degree Research study space is located on Level 5 of the Library. This space is available to students enrolled in approved HDR courses.
- Students enrolled in Higher Degree Research studies or Bachelor of Philosophy / Master of Research can apply for access privileges online.
- Swipe card access
- Over 130 seats
- Desktop power for laptops
- Macquarie wireless network access
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge & vending machine
- Free daily lockers